- Defining support needs of vulnerable people.
- Occupational justice
- Participation and Inclusion
- PWD in socio- economic development
- Supporting PWD to experience a meaningful life.
- Strengthening interdisciplinary collaboration in practice.
- Rehabilitation interventions in clinical and home settings.
- Working in/with the community.
- Context Related Curriculum Implementation and Development
- Service Learning / Community Engagement
Submission Deadline extended to 29th March
Call for Abstracts
|Abstract Submission Opens||Dec 1st 2018|
|Deadline for abstract Submission||March 29th 2019|
|Notice of Abstract Acceptance||April 30th 2019|
|Early Bird Registration Opens||Dec 1st 2018|
|Early Bird Registration Closes||June 30th 2019|
|Late Registration Opens||July 1st 2019|
|Late Registration Closes||August 26th 2019|
|Presenter Registration||June 30th 2019|
|Congress Proceedings||August 26th - 29th2019|
Watch Video about Rwanda