- Delegates wishing to present an oral presentation, workshop or panel discussion are invited to submit a short summary for consideration and inclusion in the academic programme
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Abstracts should be submitted through the online form ONLY.
- The confirmation e-mail of the submission will be sent to the corresponding author soon after submission.
- If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail, please submit again.
- The Congress Scientific Committee reserves the right to select papers and posters for presentation.
- Abstracts received will be acknowledged and notification of acceptance or rejection will be by email by 31 March 2019.
- Conflict of Interest: If the research is funded (partially or fully) by a proprietary organisation, a statement to that effect must be included at the bottom of the abstract.
- The presenting author should complete the online abstract submission form and not a coauthor/s, as we use these details to contact and liaise with presenters.
- A maximum of three submissions will be allowed per presenter due to possible programme limitations.
- . All presenting authors are requested to fully register for the congress by 30 June 2019.
Structure of the abstract
- Author/s names, email and phone numbers
- Conclusion and recommendation
- Each presentation will be allocated 20 minutes only
- Ensure you practice and time your presentation
- Use PowerPoint 2003-2007
- Let your slides ‘talk for you’
- Presentation must be emailed or given on CD or flash stick to Congress Organisers before the Congress or at Registration
- Presenters are not permitted to use you own laptop as there is insufficient time to do this
- Organized in English
- 10 minutes of presentation followed by 5 minutes of discussion including Q&A.
- The speaker for the presentation should be from any of the authors listed on the abstract submission.
The Workshops have been allocated a time of 90 minutes (1 hr 30 mins). The abstract must be clearly titled and identified as a Workshop. The main presenter must be identified as the main speaker on the abstract with your co-facilitators listed thereafter.